Monday, January 12, 2015

New York musings (iPhone edition)

I tried to upload some photos using the Blogger app on my phone, but to my dismay the app's upload features were of bare minimum so this is my second attempt to post photos taken from my iPhone. Sometimes you just can't cheat the system.

I also wanted to give a big thank you to Vincent for taking the time to take me around the city. There's a beauty in being able to see a new place from another's perspective and familiarity, especially from another creative's. I can't for the next travel adventure we'll get to share together. I know for sure that this is just the beginning of all the wonder that is waiting.

Some of the stills are of:
Central Park
Williamsburg
Chelsea Market
Grand Central Terminal
Times Square
Hoboken 
Washington Heights
George Washington Bridge
Brooklyn Bridge



No comments:

Post a Comment